- July 25, 2019
- Posted by: Daniel Lefstad
- Category: News
USDA held a press conference at 9:30 AM today and released the calculated per county 2019 MFP (Market Facilitation Program) Payment. See the table below for your county rates.
Couple important details:
- Sign-up starts July 29th and ends on Dec. 6th, 2019
- MFP Payments will be made on all eligible planted program crop acres. The list of covered commodities can be found on the second link provided below.
- The first payment will be half of the total payment rate – Mahnomen county for instance has a payment rate of $54/Acre. The first payment will be $27/acre
- First payment estimated to be paid out mid-to-late August
- Payments will be made in three installments – the second and third installments will be based on market conditions and trade opportunities and are anticipated to be paid in November and January.
- If an MFP eligible cover crop is planted on Prevent Plant acres, with the potential to be harvested or for subsequent used as a forage, you would qualify for a $15/Acre payment
- These PP Cover crops must be planted by AUGUST 1st (nation-wide) in order to qualify
Press Release with Program Details:
More program details (including commodities covered) can be found at:
All counties rates for the whole U.S. can be found in this link: